How It Works
Focus on Recession Resistant Real Estate Asset Classes
BurkeWood Capital's investment strategy begins with extensive research and finding the right markets and value-add assets to pursue. We identify opportunities in secondary and tertiary markets with an expanding local economy.
Least volatile real estate asset class
Forced appreciation can increase value
Growing demand and limited new supply of these units
Multiple Properties Under One Roof Means Easier Management
Great Tax Efficient Investment
Once we have identified the property through our research, we go through an extensive due-diligence process as part of our acquisition process. After we close, we put our business plan in motion and provide complete transparency to our Investors.
● Identify growth markets with strong employment and demographic trends.
● Collaborate with experienced partners with proven track records of success.
● Perform comprehensive due diligence and create a business plan to increase income and valuation.
● YOU get to see all the due diligence reports.
● Rehab apartment interiors/exteriors in the first 12-18 months.
● Re-brand property to attract higher quality tenants and higher rents.
● While we do the heavy lifting, YOU sit back and enjoy the cash flow.
● The accelerated depreciation based on cost segregation studies allow for significant tax advantages which YOU get to enjoy as a passive partner in the deal.
● On or about Year 3 of the typical 5-7 year hold period, we get property appraised and look to capitalize on the newly created value.
● Once we raise the asset valuation, YOU get a significant return of capital from refinancing and continue to get the passive cash flow.
● Monitor the market. Look for the perfect time to sell to meet or exceed Investor expectations.
● At sale, YOU get the rest of your capital back plus a share of profits. Congratulations – YOUR money just made more money!
Invest with BurkeWood Capital
Let us help your money make more money!
Invest in Multifamily Real Estate